One Word
My journey as I learn of Christ and make Him and my relationship with Him the focus of my life.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

So much to be grateful for this weekend!

I can't begin to mention how much my supportive, loving, generous, kind and sexy husband means to me. He is the best blessing in my life.

My beautiful, smart, loving children that give me a reason to celebrate every day.

The chance I have to be a stay at home mom. I love the time that I get to be with my children.

My mom and her example of service for others.

My mother-in-law who is constantly giving and is an excellent example of a nurturing mother.

The amazing mom-friends I have who remind me that I am not alone in my mom journey and that I love it in spite of and because of the challenges.

The wonderful examples of moms and Christ-like women in my ward and that I have been able to know in my life.

Last, but certainly not least, my mother for her sacrifice for me. Wherever you are, know that I love you for what you have given me! God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment