We have a new computer and I am so grateful to be able to listen to my music, do my budget, write a list, look up recipes and check my e-mail and Facebook--all at the same time, instantly and without having to restart my computer.
We have a new reward system for the kids and they are really excited about it and have been very helpful because of it. :)) I am grateful that Jamie thought of it.
I got to go clean the temple--a wonderful opportunity--last night and got home around 1. I was really tired. The cleaning I did was a big workout and I was wasted when I got home and felt hung over this morning. It was a great experience and brought to mind that Heavenly Father knows me and what I need all the time. I was in quite the mood last night before I left. My assignments were cleaning banisters up and down the stairs and picking up plastic matting to vacuum and mop underneath it in the baptistery. It took a lot of energy and strength and I got to hammer it all back together with a mallet. I needed that.
Spencer is getting so big. He walked to school today all by himself. I am grateful he was safe and I am grateful he is so dependable and responsible. He is such a good kid.
Jamie did our taxes today and we are getting a nice return. I am hoping we can get our van paid off and get some savings stored.
No comments:
Post a Comment