2. Temple covenants. I was able to go to the temple tonight and I learned a lot about how Satan tempts me and what I can do to draw closer to God.
3. Jamie took the kids and cleaned almost the entire house tonight while I went to the temple and to dinner.
4. Sunshine and clear, clean air. The air has been atrocious the last few days with the inversion. Yesterday we had a bunch of clouds all day, so this morning the drive to take Jamie to work was just beautiful and clear. You could even smell the snow and pine when we got out of the car.
5. Having a baby. I had the thought/question today--What if mortality is the only time that I get to have my own little newborn to hug and hold and to care for? Are our Spirits born or more organized? The thought of never having my own baby again made me kind of sad--I love holding and feeding Caleb. I hope that having a baby is something I get to do in Heaven too.
No comments:
Post a Comment